Welcome to The Shelter Bar & Kitchen, a charming restaurant and pub in the heart of Remarkables Park.
A known refuge to the locals of Queenstown, The Shelter celebrates the simple pleasures of sharing good food and drink together. Offering all your gastro pub favourites, enjoy hearty New Zealand cuisine and a cracking selection of fine wines and 12 beers on tap.
Try their signature blue cod, fresh from the Southlands, or tuck into a succulent steak with peppercorn sauce. Vegetarians like love the quinoa salad with citrus-whipped feta, whilst meat-eaters will devour the Cajun chicken burger. Fancy a pizza? Choose from a delicious variety of toppings, like the Spicy Mexicana (slow-cooked pulled pork).
For heartwarming food and superb service, head to The Shelter in Frankton. Located in Remarkables Park Shopping Centre, just 10 minutes’ drive from central Queenstown and 2min drive from Queenstown Airport.
Who are we ?
1. A place to escape natures harsh realities, providing both warmth
2. Often located in the perfect spot, such as a clearing near the forest
edge or the foot hills of a mountain.
3. Can contain windows to frame the splendours of the surrounding
4. A known refuge for all, including some of natures finest curiosities.
5. Most importantly: A place to be in the company of your favourite
people and enjoy the simple pleasures of sharing food and drinks
Welcome to our Shelter.
Shelter ON A PLATE
BEER ON TAP A PLENTY